TuneClone M4P Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
Free Create Ringtones for iPhone 4/iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 Using iTunes?
The following steps show how to create free ringtones for your iPhone using only iTunes and songs you already have on your computer.
Note: The method has been tested and works with iTunes 11, iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
You can also download and install Free Ringtone Maker App to your iPhone to make free custom ringtones for your iPhone directly. This app lets you import songs from your iPhone Music Library, record your own voices, upload songs from computer via iTunes File Sharing, and even download songs from Dropbox, to create free ringtones for your iPhone.
To make ringtones for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 using only iTunes:
1. Right click on the song you are going to make into a ringer and select "Get Info".
2. Go to the "Options" tab and go down to the "Start Time" and "Stop Time" check boxes. Check both boxes and input the time you want your ringer to start/stop. The ringer has to be 30 seconds or less. Click "OK" when you're done.
3. Right click on your newly "clipped" song and select "Create AAC Version". The song will be re-encoded using the start and stop times determined (If your menu item does not read "Create AAC Version" and reads "Create MP3 Version"(or some other format) please go to "iTunes -> Edit -> Preferences -> General" and change the "Import Using" drop down menu to "AAC Encoder").
4. After the song is done encoding navigate to your iTunes Music folder, locate your song, and drag it to your desktop. After the song is on your desktop go back to iTunes and delete the clipped version from you iTunes library (It won't delete it from your desktop, it will only remove it from iTunes).
5. Go back the song on your desktop and right click on your song and chose "Properties". Go to the name and extension section and change the extension from .m4a to .m4r (or you can just change the extension right from your desktop).
6. After the extension is changed simply double click on the file to add it to your iTunes library under the ringtones section. Sync your phone with iTunes and you're done!
Note: Remember to go back into iTunes and uncheck your custom start and stop times for the original version of your song.
Hot tutorials from TuneClone:
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Windows V2.20 was released on Feb 24, 2012!
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac V2.3.0 was released on Jan 15, 2011!
- TuneClone V2.12 was released on Oct 19, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
What's Hot Today
M4P to MP3 AAC to MP3 M4P Converter WMA to MP3 Convert M4A to MP3 iTunes PS3 iTunes on BlackBerry M4P Windows Movie Maker
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed