TuneClone M4P Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to Import iTunes Music M4P into Photo Story 3 Project?
I am trying to create a video for my soccer coach because he is retiring and I can't import any of the songs I want from iTunes to go onto any of the pictures on Photo Story!!!
If you also meet with this kind of problem, please follow the guide below to learn about how to import iTunes music into Photo Story 3 project.
Before getting started, you should know that Photo Story 3 only accepts wma, mp3 and wav as background music. Therefore, what you need to do is convert iTunes music m4p/m4a/aac to wma, mp3 or wav. TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter works great for unlocking iTunes music and converting iTunes music to plain mp3, wma or wav. So the following guide shows you how to convert iTunes music for importing into Photo Story 3 using TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter.
1. Download TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter and install it.
2. Launch TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.
3. Create a new playlist in iTunes and add iTunes music to the playlist.
4. In iTunes, Right click the playlist you just created and choose "Burn Playlist to Disc".
5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.
7. After you get the output music files, launch Photo Story 3 and open your project. Then you will be able to import the output music to your Photo Story 3 project.
For more TuneClone tutorials, please go to www.tuneclone.com/guide.php.
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Windows V2.20 was released on Feb 24, 2012!
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac V2.3.0 was released on Jan 15, 2011!
- TuneClone V2.12 was released on Oct 19, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed