TuneClone Audio Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to defeat DRM and convert WMA, M4P to MP3?
If you have purchased some music files from online music store like iTunes, and want to play on your portable devices, such as cell phone, MP3 player,Sony PSP etc,this guide may help.
Many digital music services employ digital rights management (DRM) - also known as "copy protection" - that prevents you from doing things like using the portable player of your choice or creating remixes.
iTunes Music Store Restrictions
- Restricts back-up copies: Song can only be copied to 5 computers
- Restricts converting to other formats: Songs only sold in AAC with Apple DRM
- Limits portable player compatibility: iPod and other Apple devices only
- No remixing: Cannot edit, excerpt, or otherwise sample songs
In another words, the music files you purchased from iTunes stores are protected by DRM, you could NOT play them on your mobile devices directly. And you could NOT also convert the DRM protected music files to MP3 or WMA directly with iTunes media player.
TuneClone is the software you are looking for if you have a big collection of iTunes music files to be transferred. TuneClone uses a virtual CD burning and simulate the burning,ripping process for you. All you need to do is install TuneClone and then burn your playlist to TuneClone virtual CD burner, TuneClone will convert the music files to MP3 for your directly. It is fast and all the artist, album and title information are preserved perfectly.[More...]
m4p to mp3 convert online
TuneClone Audio Converter doesn't bypass the DRM, it simulate the Burning, Ripping and Encoding process by installing a virtual CD burner. All you need to do is to burn your playlist with your media player software to TuneClone's virtual CD Burner, and TuneClone will convert music files in the playlist automatically.
m4p to mp3 convert online
Convert M4P music automatically, preserve title,artist,artworks information
TuneClone Supports Music Format of Online Music Stores:
- iTunes,Napster,Zune,Yahoo Music,MusicMatch
- MSNMusic,MusicLoad,MTV / urge
- MusicNow,BuyMusic,AOL Music
- Virgin Digital,Sony Connect,Beon Music
- Wal-Mart,AOL MusicNow,Audible
- Peer Impact,iMusica,Rhapsody
- connect-europe,akuma,Listen JP
- ongen,hmv,Bigpond Music,Soundbuzz
- digirama,imusica,cdigix,cingular mMode
- puretracks,metro tunes,fnac
- Microsoft Zune
- Nokia N & E Series phones, including the N95,
E61i, E62, and others
- Sony Ericsson Walkman & Cybershot phones
- LG Viewty and LG Voyager
- Window Mobile 5/6 devices (e.g. Treo, HTC)
- Sony PSP
- Amazon Kindle
- Dell PDA
- SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player
- iriver MP3 player
- Creative ZEN
- ARCHOS MP4 Player
- TuneClone let your remove DRM protection from purchased music files with a few clicks by using a virtual cd burning approach. You can play the these converted unprotected music files with Media Player or any MP3 players including Zune, Cell Phone, Pocket PC, etc.
- TuneClone removes DRM restriction by using virtual cd burning approach.
- Very high speed and batch converting large song collections. Compared with using real CD-R or CD-RW disc, TuneClone's virtual CD burning can use the maximum writing speed and your music files can be converted at a very high speed.
- Very easy to use interface.
- TuneClone supports almost all music file formats that your media player software can play and burn. No matter they are DRM protected or not. Including WMA, M4P, AAC, MP4, MP3,etc. And create unprotected MP3, WMA or WAV as output format.
- Easily convert DRM protected music and movie files and various audio/video files to unprotected MP3, WMA, Wave etc at high speed. and CD quality.
- TuneClone is easy to install and use with a very handy and clear user interface.
- Preserves ID3 tags for artist, album, title names and artworks etc.
What is M4P?
M4P format is "protected AAC". It is a format of purchased music that can be listened to only through the iTunes media player or an iPod,iPhone etc. You can convert M4p to MP3 legally by using TuneClone.
- TuneClone Version 1.02 Released on May 15,2008
- TuneClone Version 1.00 Released on May 10,2008
"I've been waiting a long time to 'free my iTunes' to use on my Walkman mobile phone, and the only way I could do it before was to burn to CD then rip back again. A very lengthy process, which normally ended up full of faults and a lot of wasted disks!! Not any more!!" -- David
"If you have lots of music, you might need a big pile of CDs to convert everything with the "burn and rip" method above. That's where software can help. A "virtual CD drive" such as TuneClone can simulate a real CD burner, eliminating the need for real CD-R discs. The Windows operating system will treat the virtual drive just like a real one, so you can tell your CD burning software to access the virtual drive by it's own drive letter." --Bob