TuneClone M4P Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to Play iTunes M4P Music on Garmin Zumo 450?
Basically, when you buy music from iTunes Store, you will not be able to play them on mp3 players which do not support their formats. In such case, the option is to Burn those tracks to a CD and then rip them once again to the HD and you will get the tracks in MP3 format. After this you will be able to transfer them to a memory card or to most mp3 players or mobile phones or PDAs...
So, if you want to play iTunes M4P, M4A, AAC music on your Garmin Zumo 450, you just need to use some software to convert the iTunes music to MP3 format and then transfer the output MP3 to your Garmin Zumo 450.
Now let's take a look at how it performs to convert the iTunes music to MP3 format for TomTom using TuneClone Audio Converter:
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add the iTunes songs to the playlist.
3. Launch TuneClone Audio Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. Switch to iTunes. In iTunes, select the playlist you just created and click the "Burn Disc" button.
5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.
After you get the output music files, connect your Garmin Zumo 450 to computer via the USB cable, drag and drop the converted MP3 files to the music folder, then you can play the iTunes M4P music on your Garmin Zumo 450 at ease.
For more TuneClone tutorials, please go to http://www.tuneclone.com/guide.php.
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Windows V2.20 was released on Feb 24, 2012!
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac V2.3.0 was released on Jan 15, 2011!
- TuneClone V2.12 was released on Oct 19, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed