TuneClone M4P Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to Play iTunes Music in Windows Media Center
Windows Media Center is a digital video recorder and media player developed by Microsoft. It is an application that allows users to view and record live television, as well as organize and play music and videos. The application is included in various versions of Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows Vista Home Premium and Ultimate and all editions of Windows 7 except for Starter and Home Basic.
The following step-by-step guide shows you how to convert iTunes music m4p to mp3, aac to mp3 and m4a to mp3 and add iTunes music tracks to Windows Media Center.
Step by step - burn an audio CD and rip it back as mp3
1. Insert a CD-R or CD-RW disc into your CD-ROM drive.
2. Burn iTunes playlist to make an audio CD.
3. After the audio CD is successfully burned, insert the disc into your CD-ROM drive again. Then you can use iTunes or Windows Media Player to import the music tracks on the burned disc as MP3 files.
Step by step - convert iTunes music to mp3 using TuneClone Audio Converter
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add music tracks to the playlist.
3. Launch TuneClone Audio Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format (MP3), etc for the output files.
4. Switch to iTunes. In iTunes, click the "Burn Disc" button.
5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.
For more TuneClone tutorials, please go to www.tuneclone.com/guide.php.
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Windows V2.20 was released on Feb 24, 2012!
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac V2.3.0 was released on Jan 15, 2011!
- TuneClone V2.12 was released on Oct 19, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed