TuneClone M4P Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to Play iTunes Music on Nexus 7?
This guide is going to show you how to convert iTunes M4P to MP3 and sync iTunes music with Nexus 7.
If you want to play iTunes M4P, M4A, AAC music on your Nexus 7, you just need to use some software to convert the iTunes music to Nexus 7 compatible format and then transfer the output files to your Nexus 7.
Now let's take a look at how it performs to convert the iTunes music to Nexus 7 compatible format using TuneClone Audio Converter:
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add the iTunes songs to the playlist.
3. Launch TuneClone Audio Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. Switch to iTunes. In iTunes, select the playlist you just created and click the "Burn Disc" button.
5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.
After you get the output music files, connect your Nexus 7 to computer via the USB cable, drag and drop the converted music to the music folder, then you can play the iTunes M4P music on your Nexus 7 at ease.
The Nexus 7 is an Android tablet computer co-developed by Google and Asus, the first tablet entry in the Nexus series. The Nexus 7 is a 7-inch tablet, primarily competing with similar devices such as the Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire and the Blackberry Playbook. The Nexus 7 was unveiled at Google I/O on June 27, 2012 for release by mid-July, and became immediately available for pre-order through Google Play the same day. Initial shipments will be confined to the US, Canada, UK, Republic of Ireland and Australia.
For more TuneClone tutorials, please go to www.tuneclone.com/guide.php.
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Windows V2.20 was released on Feb 24, 2012!
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac V2.3.0 was released on Jan 15, 2011!
- TuneClone V2.12 was released on Oct 19, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed