TuneClone M4P Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to Play iTunes Music on Nexus Q?
This guide is going to show you how to convert iTunes M4P to MP3 and sync iTunes music with Nexus Q.
If you want to play iTunes M4P, M4A, AAC music on your Nexus Q, you just need to use some software to convert the iTunes music to Nexus Q compatible format and then transfer the output files to your Nexus Q.
Now let's take a look at how it performs to convert the iTunes music to Nexus Q compatible format using TuneClone Audio Converter:
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add the iTunes songs to the playlist.
3. Launch TuneClone Audio Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. Switch to iTunes. In iTunes, select the playlist you just created and click the "Burn Disc" button.
5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.
The Nexus Q is a media-streaming entertainment device in the Google Nexus product family. The device runs version 4.0 of the Android operating system, Ice Cream Sandwich, and integrates with Google Play. Introduced by Google in June 2012, it will be available in the US at an introductory price of $299. The device has a spherical shape.
For more TuneClone tutorials, please go to www.tuneclone.com/guide.php.
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Windows V2.20 was released on Feb 24, 2012!
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac V2.3.0 was released on Jan 15, 2011!
- TuneClone V2.12 was released on Oct 19, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed