TuneClone M4P Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to play iTunes music on Nokia Lumia 900
If you want to play iTunes music on your Nokia Lumia 900, you can turn to some iTunes music conversion software to convert iTunes music m4p, m4a, aac to Nokia Lumia 900 compatible format and then transfer the output files to your Nokia Lumia 900.
The following guide is going to show you how to convert iTunes music M4P to MP3, M4A to MP3, AAC to MP3 and sync iTunes music to Nokia Lumia 900 using TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter.
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add the iTunes songs to the playlist.
3. Launch TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. Switch to iTunes. In iTunes, Right click the playlist you just created and choose "Burn Playlist to Disc".
5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.
After you get the output music files, connect your Nokia Lumia 900 to computer via USB cable, drag and drop the converted music to the music folder, then you can play the iTunes music on Nokia Lumia 900 at ease.
For more TuneClone tutorials, please go to http://www.tuneclone.com/guide.php.
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Windows V2.20 was released on Feb 24, 2012!
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac V2.3.0 was released on Jan 15, 2011!
- TuneClone V2.12 was released on Oct 19, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed